This is an example of a homepage section. Homepage sections can be any page other than the homepage itself, including the page that shows your latest blog posts.
1. Shaking hands is our way of saying "hello" and "welcome". But some of us are more comfortable with that practice than others. What do you do after you shake someone's hand?
2. Brushing your teeth is really important for so many reasons. But now you've found yourself without your toothbrush... Would you use somebody else's toothbrush?
3. How often do you wash your hands?
4. With whom would you share your drink?
5. You've just been on a shopping spree and you can't wait to wear your new clothes. So you...
6. You are on a cruise and you know that one of the germiest places on board is the casino – but you enjoy an evening of gambling. You:
7. You are travelling on business or pleasure and are staying at a nice hotel. You always...
8. You're on your way out... In which of the following places are you most concerned about getting sick?
You are dining out today. When it comes to eating out, you...
10. OK... here's your defining moment. The public restroom question - You are out and realize you need to use the bathroom. What are your thoughts about that?
Are You a Germophobe?
You are a Germophobe!
Need we say more? You are well educated about germs and have a great appreciation for the amount of damage germs can cause! Stay up with all of our news and tips on "all things germs" by signing up for our blog here.
You are a Junior Germophobe!
You are extremely cautious… have an appreciation for germophobia and are well aware of the havoc that germs can wreak in your personal situations. Good for you! Stay up with all of our news and tips on "all things germs" by signing up for our blog here.
You are not a Germophobe... but you could be!
You tend to pay attention to the obvious issues and use care and discretion about germs and their impact on you and your family. Moderation is the key for you! Stay up with all of our news and tips on "all things germs" by signing up for our blog here.
You are a part-time mini-Germophobe!
You don’t pay an awful lot of attention to germs… perhaps you are more cautious at certain times of the year (like flu season) and in certain situations (like crowded or dirty places). Stay up with all of our news and tips on "all things germs" by signing up for our blog here.
You are not a Germophobe!
You are fearless! You most likely have a great immune system! You probably don’t think about the risk of coming in contact with germs or you think the risk is worth the reward. Stay up with all of our news and tips on "all things germs" by signing up for our blog here.
Share your Results: