my-shield® Hospital Grade Disinfectant is a unique, fast acting surface treatment product that will kill bacteria & virus on contact & continue to kill for extended periods up to 28 days at min of 99.9999%
Can provide protection for humans against: MRSA and staph aureus. This common bacteria normally lives on the skin and in nasal passages of healthy people. The C. diff bacterial infection can cause symptoms ranging from diarrhea to life-threatening colon inflammation. It is considered to be particularly dangerous because it has developed a resistance to some antibiotics. It is especially troublesome in hospitals, where patients with open wounds, invasive devices and weakened immune systems are at greater risk of infection than the general public. The my-shield™ Hospital Grade Disinfectant has been clinically tested and proven to kill MRSA (Golden staph) & C-diff spores at Log 6 or better (99.999999%). Norovirus: A highly contagious virus that is largely resistant to detergents and alcohol.